Wednesday, June 30, 2010

 

Love, by Tania Tokarski


Well, this week, I still want to let off steam, so, let's go, since it makes me feel good. The subject this time is love.

Love. * Sigh * It's so beautiful. It is made into songs, in fact poems (which is just the same as in the songs, there's poetry. D'uh!) We make a lot of other things, books, soap operas, we found in adventure movies. Besides, I do not know if it's Leonardo da Vinci himself, who said "A life without love is no life." Ouch! If we are not loved, hello suicide. That said, I know friends who lack love to cause havoc in their lives. I will elaborate in the next paragraph.

My life has not been easy, but as I discovered, you can say the same for the life of most people. My main problem with me was my integration in the school. In kindergarten, I was a child friendly, but shy. I liked being with other children, but I had probably not the right technique to approach them. This has continued throughout my high school, with its complications. A person who in misery to make friends will be alone, alone it is more vulnerable. And teens attack vulnerable children. All my high school I was ridiculed. I was afraid to go to school, I threw food, and when I defended myself and was angry, it made things worse, I looked ridiculous to carry me in any stuttering against several teenagers agile lips. Result: I fell back on myself. I was afraid to say my word. I was afraid to be noticed. In life, I came to believe that I would never have friends, probably being socially incompetent in a world that does not want me. That thought changed when I known love. Someone noticed me. A friend first, made in secondary 2. She loved video games, too. Then, a boy who liked me a lot and I liked that too, secretly, over time. Love, its acquisition and research have always thrilled me something. And that's what keeps me busy. But it has not been the same for everyone.

My other friend, whom I will not name the name here, has had a life, perhaps even harder than mine. Unwanted child, he sought love and approval of his father. In vain. This caused havoc with his approach to love. The love he sought and which caused him much trouble by his absence has made him a being who has learned to live without. They say we can not give what we have not received. Well, despite his efforts, his girlfriend could not receive what she was willing to give.

She had heard that the evils of the heart could be healed only by the intervention of another. For the love be a give and receive. Knowing that love had made a great fool for his opinion, this girl tried to give and to receive his friend. But in vain. However, she remained confident managing to open a small window to another (or herself) tries again to heal this young man, one day, when he would be ready. Hopefully he will accept to trust this person and she does not destroy.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]