Wednesday, June 30, 2010

 

The well-being, by Tania Tokarski


The well-being. This translates into several factors. Ensuite, on atteint le second palier qui est… It must meet the physical, such as, eating, sleeping, drinking, shit (haha, I took this joke to you, professor.) Then we reached the second level which is ...

Oh, damn! I will speak again of love. That's why I started with the well-being. Mutual love = happiness, is not it? But me, I'm happy. You make the link?

His name is Francis.

He is interested in politics, history. He lectures to children. He always has something interesting to say. He has strong views and has not stopped the language in his pocket, which earned him many problems that persist today. I try to advise as best I can. It helps me feel more useful. He is a man whose problems stem in part from his mouth too much, but perhaps especially his lack of interest in his personal appearance. The advice that I lavished on him will increase its social image, I'm sure. The first impression is often important when doing interviews or being acquainted with a stranger. That's what I managed to make him understand. In turn, he teaches me to be less sensitive. It also support me in difficult times. When I was in love problems, he advised me with kindness. He did not give the kind of negative sentences whose goal was to make me lose interest in the person that I coveted to see only my interlocutor. He was not trying to make me really love. He wanted above all my well-being, and advised me to this goal.

I love him. I have great hope in him. We are both keen to make our society better, through the intervention, of course. Not only our career is something we have in common, but we also want to have children one day.

I love you, Francis.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]