Tuesday, June 17, 2008

 

The Carpet

The naivety of Western democracies will not ever cease to surprise me.

While Turkey, a country that is fighting against fundamentalism for years, has banned the wearing of the veil at university, the Committee Bouchard-Taylor, it says that we should bring to the veil 'from the primary school!

Like the crucifix?

As might be expected, the ineffable Francoise David, ex-feminist who is now courbettes before the religious extremists (at least those who are not Catholic, "openness" towards other communities requires), Ms. David, therefore, applauds the decision of Commissioners augustes four hands.

"Who am I to ban the wearing of the Muslim veil? she wrote. Would I forbide wearing the crucifix to Catholics? "

Asked quiz: is there a country that requires women to wear a cross to their necks under threat of being imprisoned, stoned or égorgées? Answer: Not.

But no matter, Ms. David persists, sign and place the red carpet before the bearded. To the great delight of the gna-gna left which confuses self-respect and racism.

Disagree

Meanwhile, at the Journal de Montréal, we receive letters. Letters like Asmaa Moussa: "Adult, I chose not to wear the Islamic veil. It determines the girls to wear. My choice was difficult, given the pressures around me. I therefore hope that Messrs. Bouchard and Taylor will oppose the wearing of the veil for religious employees. "

Letters such as Ahmed Aboud: "The majority of us, Muslims, have left our country to escape the grip of religion. The State (schools, etc.) must remain secular. The Quebec does not accommodate fanatical devotees of Islam or other religions. It is first of all to us, immigrants, make the effort to integrate and, above all, respect the Quebec values of justice and equality between men and women. "

And letters like that of Hassan Jamali: "The commission has offered a showcase to the unexpected fundamentalist Muslims. The bearded were absent at the meetings of the Commission. They sent remote and veiled women having the same profile: educated and speaking very clearly the french. After each meeting, in newspapers and on television, did these women ... "

Between you and me, who knows better Islam? Francoise David, Quebec pure wool, or Asmaa Moussa Ahmed and Aboud Hassan Jamali?

Place to women now

The last letter, Mr. Jamali, is particularly interesting. "Because if I was an extremist Islamist, what would I do? I would go myself explain the microphone? I would go myself why I want my wife, my mother, my sisters and my daughters turning a blind?

Of course not! I spend a horrible misogynist message...

I would rather send beautiful women in jeans who say they wear the veil by choice, telling me that this is the best way to melt the western leftists steeped conviction ... What Françoise David and his friends have done.

This tactic, the Islamists have used in all countries where the veil debate has raged. And almost every time, they managed to bring the "gogauche" naive in their back pocket ...

I am sure they will all vote Québec solidaire at the next election.
Lien

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]