Wednesday, November 12, 2008

 

I would rather be a fucking lumberjack with a beaver hat than being kneeling in front of the Plateau, by Francis Chartrand


And therefore cease, Christ, to hack ever this blog! Therefore create your blaster or me on this petition if you have nothing to do. Now hackers, just yesterday, said under my signature response to an article on the execution of 3 terrorists in Indonesia that "I hoped very much that among the 72 virgins offered by Allah to the 3 martyrs, that Julie Surprenant and Cédrica Provencher are not there, to be sure to not make a blow job."

But it is the perversion or what?

I realize that I defended minors 15 years of my riding, I was hacked in December 2007, I have shocked more than my ex, my ex is saying very well appreciate this article, brief I'm just good for me banging on the mouth. So if you are not happy with me, so you will rinse the eye right here.

Already my colleague Anne Humphreys fought to defend my name in this article, that in the last federal election, while I was doing door-to-door for Luc Desnoyers, some guys attack me.

It happened, yes. Your humble narrator became upset on Friday September 19 to 16:30, face at 65 12th Avenue, Two-Mountains, by 2 Conservatives. I heard something running behind me, I never had the time to return that, suddenly, suddenly, I do not know why, I planned on the ground.

Face against the ground, I turned my head and I saw the sky, and then I come with my face against a book on which it was registered "Psalms of the New Testament, placed by the Gideon." I put myself in the head "OK, the fucking pro-life creationists followed me", but not, because I saw in there neck of a conservative pin.

Then I block the damn book, and I lifted from the earth, to Cali a slap in the face to each. I Cali a slap in the face to each. I treated all names, abortionists children, gogauche, defendant fags, ass kisser of Fidel Castro, of pedophile to blocrisse of hennepédé short, I processing, conservatives ...

It made me think when the sister of one of my colleagues saw Ben Musovsky and Kyle Trudel of Notre-Dame-de-Grace-Lachine, and they do not hindered to treat guests in their own house, of "sals racist" , "sals cons suburban" , "Residents of 450 to exterminate" and even "cursed Quebecois against Sharia" , when did the salissage against me even at the doors of former members of the county.

We tried to scare Quebecers County Rivière-des-Mille-Îles that they were opposed to Sharia, it would be bad for them.

It threatens people in their quiet Similarly, last August. And these bastards were tracked, Ben Musovsky Trudel and Kyle live in Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Ben is on Monkland while Kyle is on Cavendish.

Terrorize suburban Quebecers who have worked all their lives of hard work, is the behavior of some New Democrats demagogues kneeling in front of the Plateau, sprinkled a four-five-zero-phobia from Jean Leloup, the select club by Jack Layton and his band of monkeys Islamists, who have guardianship all candidates from the NDP out of Montreal, kneeling before forcibly Yvonne Ridley, a occidentophobe Islamic who conferences which is against our country, against our province, against our cultural heritage, and we must listen, even in Montreal.

Is there someone willing to take up arms if the pro-life or pro-minorities come to us as the best women in small ads from l'Agence Énergétique du Québec? Because if it ever tries to brainwash in my own living room, I shoot at close range, and too bad if the organizers baveux and anti-Quebec Laoun in Bourassa fags or anti-450 Mulcair in Outremont or lyncheurs of fags Manitoba, it is values, but too bad for those who will be in front of my gun, if I threatened once more in my free peace of homo sapiens square mognon, I draw And I kill.
Please ignore the words above, they are misogynist and violent. So I've been hacked. Hahaha!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]