Thursday, April 30, 2009

 

Those who have faith, they are disabled or mentally ill?, by Francis Chartrand


There is people in life we can not know what mental illness they caught. But still ...

"Harry Potter and this kind of literature (big book) with the" magic "replied the kind perfectionists who must control everything in their lives but who hit the nose on the realities and that's good they are always disappointed. So they escape to play characters who have the "power" on people and events. Fabulent and they will enjoy a small consolation when writing the Bible gives us the character's most powerful, Jesus. Fortunately that Potter was far behind in the list of most sold books in the world "- forum on JP-chretien.com

"You is not gay Baptist, you are in fact victims of a sinful temptation, that of the homosexual. Especially not you ever consider as being homosexual, trying with all your heart to fight against that temptation, and Christ knows that nothing is impossible. "- Majestic forum on chretien.com

"This salary is other than AIDS that we often forget that its origin is homosexuality. This is why AIDS is a disease that will always incurable, simply because it was a divine punishment. Excuse me but you can not have tolerance for anything and everything. "- Levangile777 forum on chretien.com

( "Another states that the carbon 14 dating is a matter of interpretation. He said that nuclear physics is not blank ...) "That's your interpretation ... of scientist - Another Top Chrétien on Forum

Well first, when I say that I am thologien, historian and bla bla bla, it's not by degrees I justify this, but my attachment to these areas, period. - Another Top Chrétien on Forum

A touch of ethnocentrism:

(Background: we wonder if the ancestral Maledives are heresies).

"Absolutely, you will notice that these beliefs are mostly spread among the African Christians who think it is cultural as well. - Forum on Tinina Top Chrétien

"This issue for those who dispute the possibility of the existence of a" Triune God ", I remind them that for example if" UAE "written in three letters or three typographical as" H2O "in the language of a chemist, we should conclude that water can appear in three different forms namely concrete, a liquid, solid ice and gas in vapor form." - Site" Bible and numbers "

"I have another problem with the famous" continental drift ". Why is there no elephant, giraffe, hippopotamus, rhinoceros in South America as in Africa? You will answer me that it is because they have disappeared long ago in America and not Africa. Allow me to contradict myself constateur the simple things that everyone can take it with me. First there are the same types of climates from northern Argentina to northern Mexico, and vast areas virtually uninhabited. Then, the Americas were inhabited by very late man in relation to other continents, so there was no competition for large animals. Even if he had to cross the arm of the sea, all these animals can swim! - " Gillovy "on forum Topchrétien

"I am fighting against the devil and evil spirits with a few friends, spirits and jinn, which helped, but I had to take the drug because the psychiatrist did not want to get out of closed treatment in hospital since then, apart from a brief stop in 94, I take a drug, they can not get when I am not receptive, it can not crucify me." - " Gaetan "on forum Sceptiques Quebec

"Me I need to know that virtually no scientific or n'étudie use the theory of evolution in this work (except to make the plug-in) to conclude that evolution is a belief and not a theory understood and supported by the scientific community." - " KingJosias "on top Christian forum

"Science has taught us long ago that are carnivores because they no longer have the enzymes needed to digest certain components of the vegetation, or vice versa." - " D. Gasser, on top Christian forum

"I always ask a question ... Why are scientific as it rejects the establishment and acceptance as it changes ... Knowing that neither one nor the other is provable by a + b and that changes must also be called "Theory of evolution" as it is, I think he still theory and is trying to collect what seems to be "done" to derive a more "logical" ... "-" Fabien ", on top Christian forum

"I read the bible is the best scientific tool because it agrees with science." - " Adventist ", Forum on Religion

"ME I DON'T GIVE A FUCK (modo) IF GOD WANTS YOU IN HELL BECAUSE YOU HATE HIM I CAN NOT DO ANYTHING TO SAVE YOU. VOUS VOUS RAPPELLERAI DE MOI MAIS EN ENFER. YOU'LL REMEMBER ME BUT TO HELL. NOT BECAUSE YOU LIKE WHAT YOU LOVE. NEXT TIME I GIVE YOU THE DEFINITION OF HELL, THAT WAY YOU AN IDEA ON YOUR DESTINATION." - " LECHEMAINDROIT ", Forum on Religion

"What is evolution? It is a theory based on the unholy thought that the explanation of the origin of life can be a theist. Based on this principle laid down in rule, a materialistic atheistic (such mechanism) has been developed in concurrence with the design expressed by the biblical Genesis. Taking its starting point in the fabrications of the apostate Darwin Ch 1 (and a few others) as working hypotheses, a scenario 2 scientistic considering modification and improvement of species and it has been imagined "- gillovy forum TopChrétien.

The great confession of a creationist speaker:

"I don't care about his opinions [of the Intelligent Design proponent Michael Behe] and the views of creationists or evolutionists."- Julien P.aka Josiah and KingJosias "on the forum Sceptiques Quebec.

There are two elements in a couple, then God exists:

"Prove the contrary, prove that there are no pairs? if you find that is true of each element there are a couple, it means that God exists, if not, god no! this is your chance atheists!!" - " LECHEMAINDROIT ", Forum on Religion

"Of course man has cotoyé these fantastic beasts that are known dinosaur, although I am convinced that it was made of species of dinosaurs, whales, elephants, lizards and large birds. Moreover it was discovered that evidence of cohabitation in the fossils of the same geological layer. We must tell the truth and stop the misinformation! Because if the lie was punishable by law, there would be much more evolutionary in freedom!" - " Gillovy "on the Forum Topchretien

"An acquaintance who claims to rid themselves from the biblical teaching satanic claims the right to autonomy (I remind your kind thought that creationism is the official doctrine of the Church of the Apostles until today ... No father apostolic fathers of the Church, Doctor of the Reformation has supported an alternative explanation than that of Genesis, which is crucial to lay the foundations for understanding the functioning of the universe where we are .... Who can say it a cure?) Why autonomous thinking is it satanic? because it is based on .... Did God really say? Doubt, a search for a different understanding, a different interpretation." - " Gillovy "on the Forum Topchretien

"The true believer accepts to make a clean sweep of human ideas and to welcome those of God in the place. And believe me, when someone has received God himself in his life, the veil of ignorance and poor reasoning falls blind and his eyes open to consider how the truth is simple, beautiful and accessible ... so it is there in his eyes and he wondered how he had done so far to not see it! Our intelligence is renewed by the Holy Spirit of God and we finally understand things, how the world was made, how it works and how it eventually. Evolutionist propaganda seems so frivolous and vain that it ends soon by classify science-fiction mythology and post-scientific." - " Gillovy "on the Forum Topchretien

"If evolution was represented by a person, after these facts, you require the care of your property? If you were an employer, you commit? How can we trust any logic in this false science?"- J. Michel, comment on an article in the newspaper La Vie Rurale.

"Creationism is conveyed through scientific journals published by research centers creationists, via the Internet, via the debates in colleges and universities, etc ..." - Josiah, comment on an article in the newspaper La Vie Rurale.

"[T] he man was created to serve and not to be the master. The great seduction of 60 years was to believe that man can be free. Jesus reminds us of the truth, man was created to be under the government of God is under the government of money. The "free spirit" does not exist in the kingdom of God. - Impact Zone Blog, 1 April 2008

"What some theologians have taken on account of the" methodical doubt "of Descartes is unfortunately true. (...) For my part, I do not trust these pseudo-scientists of the Bible, these douteurs professional, the unbelievers in Christian clothing. I would never allow my old Bible, who followed me - and I tried to follow during my earthly pilgrimage, and be "eaten by the myths!" - Guillaume JC - Are there any myths in the Bible?

"[...] Participants display of" avatars "(images that forumeurs choose to represent) clearly demonic matching each message or a link to their site, like this young woman advocating lesbianism, the "conversion to atheism" and another glorification of suicide (sic) - but moderation is silent." - Site Voxdei on the forum topchretien.

"Do not forget that quantum mechanics can explain things quite large, such as the killer waves (waves of 20-30m high) that were impossible for classical physics." - " Yoda " on the Forum Topchretien

"0 = + m-m

= Should be read as a symbol of identity m anything (apple, man, god, music ...) + m-m and the expression of balance, which is universal.

For this truly magical, though infinitely simple, there is nothing that we did everything !!!!!!!!! So I believe that this scholar has fully answered questions about the identity of God, on the way up and on that of evolution. I personally do not see nothing to say more, or to explain any further." - Fabio, on the Forum Topchretien

"How to give a proof of the existence of God is above all a personal encounter with him with an open heart ready to give him access to all our lives for my part I was a hurry for without God there not but I started to do black magic and it did not bring peace but on the contrary one day I do encounter a Christian and m'ainvitée to come to church and I 've heard many stories but I could not really believe it made me worry and one evening in my room alone I have prayed and I asked forgiveness and I talk with God as a friend when I destémoignages had heard people crying and said they had felt peace n'aivaient they never felt so I foolishly waited all that I cry but nothing has happened I went to bed sad but always persévérence j got again the next night and has nothing; gold I thought I could not will not have forgiveness and above all the peace that I had since the practice of black magic then again the next night I did not update genous I am lying very very sad and I said I did not have the right because of what I did and all of a sudden I started crying and feeling resents the top of my head up toes and a peace I had never Wind fears and all my fears angoises that I lived a few years since we lost and that peace has never left and I have lived through extraordinary avecDieu an adventure so wonderful that is why it can not be explained that this is living with his heart, it is a personal decission must believe it just like a child the world wants proof God has already given proof look around you life is a miracle, but know that we are responsible for our actions God has given us the intelligence and choice of our actions we will meet un jour y God is not responsible for what we come c.est the world chosen and we accept them or not "- Choupette on the Forum Topchretien

"We have 10 or 100 billion neurons, and we only use a small part:" 5000 neurons. It is the scientists tell us. For me, I think that is a consequence of original sin. - Titou on Topchretien Forum

"You think it is possible to select pigs finally over several billion years be a pig the size of the city of Chicago? I think not.'' - Science Building on the Forum Topchretien (See also Samizdat, the site of Creation Science for an incalculable number of beads).

And Creation Science is doing it on that other thread, the same argument: the pig the size of the city of Chicago refutes evolution.

"While scientists are not evil Satanists attempting to corrupt the world, but ultimately one that does not belong to God belongs to the Devil. " - Saimoune on the Forum Topchretien

Link

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Dear Francis,
As I'm seeing your contribution for an atheistic philosophy, let me tell you that your way by quoting (with an error in translating one of my purpose)some internet's users ouside of context is not a good informative work. My question is, Why atheists are always improving the need of criticizing christians an christian believe ? Are you boring with your philosophy? Or may-be you are not convinced with your unbelieving attitude and you are searching somme reasons to continue with it ?
Though, christians do not spend their time with quoting and watching others. They are convinced with faith, and that's all. No need criticizing others for being a child of God!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]