Saturday, July 25, 2009

 

ECR specification: "I am a boy, a girl, I do not know yet," by Francis Chartrand


Found on a sheet of self-discovery "from a book of ethics and religious culture published by the New School for secondary schools (13-14 years).

We asked the student to clarify his sexual identity, is proposed as an option for children: I am a boy, I'm a girl, I do not know yet ...

Hello gender theory.

Indeed, gender theory states that sexuality is a social construction and personal, it forms its own sexuality: it is man, woman and it is born neither male nor female. It's the ideology of the social construction of gender role, this theory is often used to legitimize homosexuality and transsexuality.

The Spanish justice has condemned the spread of this kind of theory in Andalusian schools: "The distribution by the State through the education system of the so-called gender ideology contravenes section 27. 3 [the Constitution]. "

Gender identity, normally it does not hit until 17 or 18 years on average. Here, it is tragic and dangerous, giving young people aged 13 and 14 in full puberty, to questions like: "Are you sure or certain to be hetero? Are you really sure? "And nonsense like" You think you know but you do not know or even your parents. "

I do not see young people seriously address this issue, which will be a laughing stock of the most dismal, while in 13 years, they do not yet grasp the full ability to identify their temperament.

I did the test this sheet to me putting in my body for 13 years in 1995 and I was famous in the course of SPE (social and personal education), where they taught sex education. That's why it was humorous renamed this course (sexual performance education).

Seriously, I'll show you what were my answers. Note that at 13, my sexual identity, I had not yet explored and adequately addressed, except for a dozen spots, including 10 girls had a boyfriend.

1) I am a boy.

2) I have a temperament: (nothing would have been checked, because everybody was copying everybody else)

3) My taste in food: the good food

4) My taste in clothes: beautiful clothes

5) My interests:

Sport: X Which: FOX, CBS, ABC, CBC (Hockey Night in Canada)

Arts: X Which: Radio-Canada (La p'tite vie) Quatre Saisons (Bleu Nuit)

Hobbies: X Games: Monopoly Chat: (what the fuck was that?)

Other activities: reading, guitar, scouts

The height of the Quebec identity crisis has found its climax in striking hard at grade 2. Gender theory, as taught today, thank God was not taught or even discussed before college, in my time there 10 years ago.

Link

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]