Wednesday, February 03, 2010

 

Emmanuelle Chriqui, elected the perfect girlfriend, by Francis Chartrand

Emmanuelle Sophie Anne Chriqui, a Quebec actress of Moroccan descent, born December 10, 1977 in Montreal, in a Jewish family (well, well, half Arab, half Jewish) was elected January 19, 2010 Issue 1 of the list of 99 most desirable women of 2010 made on Askmen.com. In 2009 she was ranked number 12.
You'll find her beautiful? I also find it delightful. When I think of all those veiled women in these Arab countries and all those women who were Hasidim shave his head to wear a wig. I think all these beauties wasted to the whims of religious from men. What a waste to hide the beauty of a woman smiling and happy. Emmanuelle Chriqui is one of many examples, when her career is in full bloom.
Some people ask me who my girlfriend is perfect, I say that I have now and I love wholeheartedly, Tania Tokarski.




Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]