Sunday, January 03, 2010

 

Open Letter to Richard Martineau, by Francis Chartrand


Hello Mr. Martineau

I send you this comment after your column last Saturday December 18th "Meanwhile, in the PQ". I am a blogger and a few times. I publish some of your columns that I appreciate. I'd be lying if I say that you did not your politics. Continue to disturb. I like that.

I appeared in federal elections in January 2006 for the NDP in Rivière-des-Mille-Îles. But December 16, 2007, when they were preparing to prepare for the federal elections of 2008, I learned through the newspapers (Toronto by the way) I was cursed out together with Micheline Montreuil.

Why? It took me time to learn, but the reason for my ouster was because I was against the reasonable religious accommodations. Despite the claims of certain cultural communities, they called me a racist, fascist bastard, and some members of the NDP had said that my mother should had an abortion instead of giving me life.

Instead of staying with those partisans while kissing their fucking ass while they vomited on me and my supporters, I took an independent position, where I became a fervent supporter secular fighting religious fanaticism as I can . I moved from left to right, somehow. And I prefer doing that too much to do anything.

I was recently called intolerant, as sometimes people are treated and piss in their pants. When it comes to qualifying I thank the people from my heart, because I do not tolerate the idiocy of S'A flat belly in bullshit, that cultural communities themselves condemn. Am I a racist? If yes, too bad for you, good for me, my skin is not free, and it will make total war for my skin.

A few weeks ago, you asked if there was someone, somewhere close to get a secular political party, although I rode a horse, and started to raise awareness more than 450 children, only in 2009 in Two Mountains and St. Eustatius in my basement of Two Mountains against the evils of multiculturalism and tolerance of other religion. I do not teach them that they are superior as whites but they are not inferior as a visible majority.

I also inform parents of various misdeeds during the RCT as a tactic to make us slaves as whites. I teach them to tolerate as much that we (Quebec strain) are tolerated in our fair value. Many blacks have attended my identity workshops, they were "born again", they became atheists.

That's what I do, and I do it with passion. Instead of the multiculturalists re-educate our children in Quebec, I even to teach Muslim veil hanging in the wardrobe, and I even teach the guitar. So we have in Saint-Eustache some sexy and beautiful Moroccan teenage girls unveiled, who play Paul Piché drinking alcohol on St. John, some sexy and beautiful Algerian teenage girls unveiled, who play April Wine on Canada Day in very short denim shorts.

My girlfriend and I, we have the same passion, we unmulticulturalise, and we love it. And we are aware that culture and religion is not the same thing.

But a tragedy happened at 2 weeks of Christmas. A mother contacted me from Boisbriand December 14. She authorized me to publish his name on the net as well as newspapers, Marie-Claude Langlois, 32. Her 9 year old girl has been chosen by his teacher (they have derived its name from a random pot inscribing his name on a piece of paper) to an activity during the RCT. This activity is to convert to Islam. An imam was waiting in the hallway of the school and was converted (the confession she was serious, only he knows) the girl in question. The teacher wanted her students to impose the Islamic faith without talking to the mother or her spouse.

When she returned home, she wore the hijab. An imam is supposed to come home on Wednesday to convert them (forcibly?), without their consent. She contacted the teacher in question and she said that this experience was for a period of 4 months, as what she will became back Catholic later. The school sells them as a family to Islam. They said that if she ever dared to remove her daughter from this project, the DPJ was intervening. What a great achievement that the RCT course!

One of my friends, Mathieu Arnaud was at Ahuntsic Park on the sidewalk I was talking hockey with one of his buddies. Disappointed by the performance of Carey Price, he released a coronation, a simple "Osti".

A Muslim with a long black beard in his fifties, sitting on a park bench not far away stood up and went to complain to a police patrol was nearby.

The police has arrested, they stopped walking if they don't want be shot. The police immediately called their papers, and issued a ticket for having issued a coronation or blasphemy or foul language; $ 75 each.

They have however said they were 2 students from Cégep Ahuntsic, 2 consenting adults, talking about the game of hockey before, the Muslim has dealt with "miscreants" to "mangy dog", to "Canadians badly educated" the policewoman gave him reason, but Matthew and his friend had no right to say softly: "Osti que la game était plate".

Meanwhile, while the policewoman had their backs turned to her 4 cars, 2 blacks were exchanged for drugs. Mathieu said what happens, she deals with racism, and gave him another ticket for racist remarks. The Muslim, meanwhile, asked why we Quebecers, whenever we see members of streets, shouting that is drug trade.

What a jerk!

Of course they will deny, and they went to SOS Ticket. If they should ever go to court, their families will support them.

Mathieu has Rouyn-Noranda. La police chez lui n'écoeure pas personne, pas plus que les immigrés. Police ever there is not shooting shit on nobody, even not immigrants. Why all those in Montreal who are white, they are treated worse than dogs on a leash? True, Richard, what have we did to God, Buddha, Allah, Krishna, Jehovah, etc..?

He still have a session at College Ahuntsic. After that he went to study at UQAB (University of Quebec in Abitibi Témiscamingue).

Without doubt, and unfortunately for some Montrealers (25% of the people he has known here) which were fun, he never wants to come back here. The remaining 75% were treated for almost 2 years as a resident, a peasant or a nasty racist.

Injury, like him, I thought Montreal was civilized.

A 13 year old at École Liberté-Jeunesse, at Ste-Marthe-sur-le-lac, a teenager which I teach English-speaking Canada music, has been withholding because of a Muslim substitute. While it is a free period during the course of science, he made a drawing class in the solar system, and combines planets to professors he jokes.

He combines Saturn and Jupiter to 2 corpulent teachers, Venus to a lovely teacher of 23 years old, but Pluto, to the Muslim substitute in question, while the latter felt away as Pluto, arguing that the young wanted her outside of school or country. Il passera en janvier au conseil disciplinaire de l'école pour avoir tenu une comparaison discriminatoire raciale. He will spent January to disciplinary board of the school for having a discriminatory racial comparison.

Do you understand me, Richard? Do you understand the identity right? Do you understand Hérouxville? I am accused of selling to people under 15 some copies of swastikas, and copies of Mein Kemp, while Mein Kemp is consumed only when people are 16 or 18 years. It's less violent than the Bible, the Koran and the Torah, but it is frowned to read to children, so I read it for young adults.

Publish what you want, I continue my political actions, and I'll take away the most children as possible from the clutches of multiculturalism.

Merry Christmas,

Sincerely,
Francis Chartrand
Militant secular

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]