Thursday, February 25, 2010

 

That's the hell of what are living some very good natural born Quebecers in Chomedey, by Francis Chartrand


A confrontation between dozens of students from high school and St-Maxime Laval police erupted in the early afternoon on the grounds of the school, in Chomedey.
Approximately 200 young people have defied the police, in addition to throwing rocks and chunks of ice.
Not since Tuesday to understand why the situation escalated to this point.
Rumors of fights between two groups of young people from school were then lured police to the scene. Three young people were then interviewed in three cruisers. "The vehicles had been somewhat shaken by young people surrounding them," says Sergeant Francois Dumais, the Laval police.
(...)
Version La Presse:
According several young people interviewed on the spot, possibly a conflict of nature between two racial groups in the school is responsible for this escalation of violence. And the situation could worsen by them. "There is a small war in school St-Maxime between Quebecers and the Arabs. The following weeks will be dangerous. The tension mounts, there will be the big shit," says a young man who would not identify.
Another claims to have been pressed against the ground by police. "It is a clash between gangs. You will hear very often from St. Maximus' thought the youth, by exhibiting scratches on his wrists.
Version Canoe.qc.ca:
Frequent clashes?
The animosity between the Laval police and students of the institution would find its source in an incident early in the week.
Young people have been interviewed by the police to learn and understand more about the rumors of fights between students from Quebec and Arab origin.
"We have been advised that there would be some friction between two groups of young people in this school. As we are here to ensure the safety of people, we decided to give greater oversight over this institution still near the scene," says the agent Di Genova.
Link
Hundreds of students from École secondaire Saint-Maxime gathered in the parking lot of the convenience store just opposite their versatility. Some of them are launching projectiles - soda can, snowballs, poutine containers - in every sense. Young people get excited, shout and eventually invade Lévesque Boulevard, forcing police cars that are unobtrusive to block the flow upstream.
(...)
The Ecole Saint-Maxime is notoriously difficult. The fights are "recurring", evidenced by several staff members, not always well understood that the trigger. But the problems had never reached the extent that they have taken this week. What ignited the powder? Several students interviewed by The Press testified about the tension between the Arabic-speaking students and native Quebecers.
(...)
"We constantly feel the tension in the school. It's chaos," said a young Arab origin, who also refused to give his name. "Fights broke out everywhere, all the time, after school, at lunch, and even in classrooms," he said.
(...)
The Director of Saint-Maxime, Sophie L'Italien, was also present yesterday afternoon, wearing an orange bib. Ms. L'Italien refuses all interviews. "I need all my time to manage this situation," simply does declare.
Yesterday, he was tantalizingly close for the scuffle from degenerating. A bullet hit a car. The driver, obviously to young to take part, declined. After a management action, the driver finally moved on. The police were very present yesterday, although discreet. "A strong police presence too may be a provocation," said Daniel Guerin, spokesman for the Police Service of Laval.
Link
Well, my comment now. Some people told me that difference is synonymous with tolerance. Well for me, tolerance of difference rhymes with vigilance and mistrust.
That's the hell of what are living some very good natural born Quebecers in Chomedey, good good white people of good race. A hell because of the Muslim danger, that we, Quebec native, could not do atheisation, a neglect that suffered today, primo Arabs and Muslims settled in Canada, and secondly Canadians who must live with the most pluralism state (erratic tell my girlfriend) in the world.
In a recent article, I noted the exquisite beauty of Arab women sadly veiled by religion. As some of my detractors, I quote: "You'll find her beautiful? I also find it delightful. When I think of all those veiled women in these Arab countries and all those women who were Hasidim shave his head to wear a wig. I think all these beauties wasted to the whims of religious from men. What a waste to hide the beauty of a woman smiling and happy. Emmanuelle Chriqui is one of many examples, when her career is in full bloom."
However this week I received an email from Ms. Chikhani's, the mother of Dounia Natasha Chikhani, who was one of my members in Rivière-des-Mille-Îles. Two years ago, it had found that a candidate in Pierrefonds-Dollard withdrew in solidarity to the rejection of my candidacy, bore the same name as the former member. Incredible! How lucky it was as rare a name is repeated? Not much.
So her mother wrote to me as what she said 2 years ago that I would have usurped the identity and the name of her daughter, from ethnic origin, to try to make believe that visible minorities would be related to my cause secular (as if I invented the resignation of a candidate), which precluded any possibility of being racist.
How the fuck could burst? In late December 2007, when we use to fight to shed light on my ouster of the NDP in Rivière-des-Mille-Îles, I received a press release explaining the resignations of candidates for nomination in several ridings in Quebec, Ontario, British Columbia, Alberta and Nova Scotia.
One of them attracted my attention, the one of Dounia Natasha Chikhani, a girl who was member of my riding association. I had to sign his membership card at the end of the concert of the School of Music Francine Mondou, in June 2006. That was 3 years that I knew she wanted to do politics with me, since I had had an impact among young people under 20.
When I saw her name, I call her at home, asking her : "Dounia did you do a procedure to be candidate to the federal election?" She said no, and I assured her that she could tell me the truth, as if what she resigned in protest against my ouster, I am grateful for her solidarity. And she confirms me that she does not know what I mean. However, she confides me that her parents were angry against me after an article published in La Presse.
I asked her what they were against me, they are Egyptians, they are not Muslims, but Christians Copts. The Christians Copts were driven out and are always driven from Egypt. The article in La Presse remembered that I left on reasonable accommodations, secularism, secularization of Canadian society and my atheisation theory for youth made me look like an intolerant.
She told everything to her mother, which attack at my mother in the evening by telephone to threaten us.
What intolerance.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]