Sunday, July 11, 2010

 

The most insidious racial attacks, one you probably never see, by Francis Chartrand


The most cunning of racial attacks, one you probably never see.

Well, my comment now.

Saturday evening July 3, me and my wife went to see the fireworks at La Ronde in Montreal. We were at Bellerive Park, along the St. Lawrence River, and the performance was given by Portugal, a 45-minute fireworks show. The crowd was large as 300 000 people at the Park, 200 000 on the Jacques Cartier Bridge.

On the way back we walk on St. Catherine, for at Papineau and Beaudry metro stations, there is an hour wait to enter the subway too many people, of course. So we thought that would do better to join the Berri UQAM station.

In return, Tania I expressed it a craving. She hesitates between the Pizza Pizza, corner St. Catherine and St. Timothy and St. Hubert restaurant, corner St. Catherine and Amherst. We want to sit comfortably, we opt for the second option. We ordered a "hot chicken" each, plus a line of wine. A very good Chardonnay from Argentina, which I do not remember the name unfortunately. Everything is going well so far, and we pay our bill to 23: 45.

Later, she seeks a McDonald's, we later found corner St. Catherine and St. Christopher, to buy a McFlurry, you know, the blizzard at Dairy Queen. It is used by a ... how should we say? A girl, color, black. She served in what can probably deduct the fifth containing the normal, saying that it is the normal serving, plus she said she has stirred.

Me, I almost never go at McDonald's, too busy to go get something to eat at Harvey's restaurant, the Dairy Queen, restaurant 25th at St. Eustache or the concession stand of Deux-Montagnes, but hey, I did not know not even know what was a McFlurry. So I do not know how to treat her: dirty fucker, cursed woman, fucking thief full of shit, fucking bitch, fucking dirty immigrant, not there I'd be racist.

In this McDonald's, there were many blacks and gays, so I had to shut the fuck up, because you know, I go often to the barricades, when I do not jump it. I preferred whining two blocks away, once we would leave the Gay Village, because I do not know what to say in the restaurant. I imagined, these African-Americans turn into cannibals and these gays turn into cannibals gays, just across from the Circus After Hour, making us spit in the ass, Tania and I, we crunching an apple the mouth, singing "Hakuna Matata" and trampling the flag of Quebec.

I do not even silly. That's what happens when you see hordes of wild African Americans, when we know that now, street gangs from the east of Montreal practice voodoo rituals in addition of deviants of religion of origin, which on behalf of their sexual orientation, practice neo-paganism. When I think of all those hordes of Haitians who fled Papa Doc and Baby Doc and have integrated less than 5 years ...

But hey, times change and people too. Therefore, the next day I decided to contact McDonald to get information or to make clarifications on the nature of this incident, willing or unwilling, or lack of productivity to my girlfriend.

I call in late morning. And I speak to the manager of the service in question, explaining that when I was in a restaurant, a girl asked a McFlurry, and the waitress at the counter serves in what can probably deduct the fifth containing the normal saying that it is the normal serving, plus she said she has shaken.

He answers the most amazing thing ever heard at McDonald:

- Ah yes, the damn fucking white trash girl, wah, wah, wah, she made shit and she wanted more, too bad the girl was frustrated. In addition, she made a delay made all the customers.

I replied:

- Because, you see, the damn fucking white trash girl in matter is my wife, fucking tabarnac! To treat my wife as 'white', you're what color?

- Haiti, why?

- Because you've just been busted in the act of racism, anti-white racism but racism is the same. In addition, according to you, there are two races, two colors of people, in Montreal, Quebec and Haiti? To say that I gaved to your country after the earthquake, that I marched against the coup against Jean-Bertrand Aristide, say that I walked for the family of Marcellus François. Don't call me a racist.

- I don't give a fuck, man, it don't prevent you to be a race full of shit, you're never happy, you always want more, more, and more. And you want us to integrate into your culture, when you're unable to see that you live in North America? Fuck you, goddamn Quebec!

- I never said that, I'm talking a proper service with an adequate amount, I will not talk about your roots, you have been racist against my wife.

- Go get it in Laval, your proper service with an adequate amount. You seem shit for me. And you think Canadians and Alouettes are sports, man. Fuck you, man, I am anxious that you go fuck yourself in reserves that we can sterile yourself. You Quebecers will be the only people exterminated in self defense.

- That's the respect you give to your home land?

- I don't give a shit of my home land, I don't give a fuck of borders, "No one is illegal" you know? It does not exist illegal immigrants. Fuck borders. And people who do not deserve to live, I'll kill them!

- Hmmmr hmmmr!

Then comes a moment of silence after I coughed a bit to calm him, and I quote:

- You've just been busted in the act of racism, anti-white racism, but racism is the same for the second time. I'll hang up and I'll call the police.

I contacted the police of the City of Montreal (CMPS), and tell me that I was right to complain. I spoke to two policemen, one from Quebec and one of Haitian descent, who is of Haitian origin advised me not to visit the McDonald's in downtown Montreal, or even Burger King or Buffalo Wings, as he says, the "Negroes" who work there are sometimes racist.

He told me that often the Haitian community make him shame with his gang and I quote again, his "escaped from the container" spitting on the Quebec because we do not walk the streets with 12 gauge and machetes, as Haitians in Montreal is no longer found in their community, like the time when Haitians were rescued from the murderous regime of Papa Doc and Baby Doc.

He also said that I had to hold my ground and do not let me walk around by whatever the ethnic community, for having built the police as well as his family and, in less than a generation, other immigrants can do it is only a matter of will.

He even found a philosophy that I share, it is not Quebecers that should be assimilated to multiculturalism. Multiculturalism is not so bad, but mainly leads to sectarianism and ethnic isolationism. If all immigrants fit to Quebec nationalism with the help of Quebecers, not just ethnic families will experience a better fate, but the people of Quebec will be more appreciated and respected throughout the world. We could all go out a united nation.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]